Striping is definitely one of the most cost-effective ways to brighten up a parking lot.
Employees: Our employees are with us full time all year long. Most of them have been trained in-house and all currently have been with us for a minimum of five years
Equipment: We only use Airless Graco Linelazers
- Preview the entire lot & cone off entrances
- Scrape off any loose paint and clean dirty areas
- Chalk or string ends of lines
- Prep stencils, measure for centers, paint blue for handicaps
- Touch-up any imperfections
- Clean up work site
- Make sure paint is dry and remove cones
Paint: With paint suppliers constantly changing their paint, it is necessary for us to consistently test different paints. What may have been a great product last year does not necessarily mean the same hold true for this year. This is why we use multiple brands of paint to ensure our customers are getting the best quality for the money.
Going Green?: Low VOC traffic spec paint is available on request, however, it is a bit more costly.
**Unfortunately, traffic paint is very temperature sensitive. If ground temps are not above 45 degrees, there is a good chance the paint will not adhere properly. For this reason we cannot guarantee striping done between October 15th and April 15th**